Thursday, June 25, 2009

EUR/USD: Long @ 1.4003


I have been out of the market for some time. I took a long position in the EU after the upper trend line proved to be strong support with two four hour candles failing to close below it (see H4 chart). I also noticed a Head and Shoulders reversal pattern depicted in H4 chart. I will take some profit if and when price reaches the neckline. If price violates and retests the neckline as support I will move my stop up about 30 pips below the neckline. Alternatively, I will be looking to go short if price breaks and retests 1.3747 level. Stay tuned to twitter for live trade updates.

4 comments:

  1. The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition. It’s perfect thought from my side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously consider this site needs much more attention.

    ReplyDelete